DELIBERATE DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD OR CASH DEPOSIT ON FILE WITH CASAGO CANCUN
WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR DEPARTURE.
We will put a hold on your card in the amount of $200.00 (US DOLLARS) for the damage deposit for 1 o 2 BDRMS, $300.00 (US DOLLARS) for the damage deposit for 3 BDRMS.
You may also leave this deposit in cash at the front desk.
Deductions will be made for missing kitchen, linen, and decoration items as well as for property damage. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C-heat
units left on and for windows and doors left open or unlocked.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
Check-in time is at 4:00 pm. Check out time is at 12:00 pm. Late check out requires pre-authorization. A $10.00 USD per hour fee for late check out is assessed.
After 4:00 pm, an additional night stay will be assessed on your credit card.
CASAGO CANCUN SCHEDULES AND LOCATIONS
Our office hours are from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm every day. If you plan to arrive outside our published office hours, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate
Each rental is designed to sleep a specific number of people. This number is noted on your paid confirmation notice.
1 BD units are for 2 persons, 2 BD units are for 4 persons, 3 BD units are for 6 persons, 4 BD units are for 8 people. If the property has a sofa bed in the living room, you may add 2 children 12 years old or under with no extra charge or for an additional charge of $20.00 (USD) per person per night at check-in, you may add 2 persons, 13 years old or older. Please do not allow any additional persons to sleep in your rental condominium than allowed. If more people are found in your rental than you registered or pre-paid, you will lose your damage deposit and be subject to eviction without the return of your rental payment.
1 night down payment is required for the reservation. If your reservation is within 14 business days of your arrival date, payment in full is required. We accept VISA and MASTER CARD. The balance of your reservation is due at check-in.
If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 1 night of the reservation will be charged.
• No refunds for canceled holiday date reservations.
• Please note: There are no refunds for early departures.
THE RENTALS WE MANAGE ARE INDIVIDUALLY OWNED
We are proud of the condominiums we represent and we do everything possible to represent the properties condition and available amenities to the general public prior to
renting. Each property owner has furnished their rental in a fashion expected to meet the requirements of rental guests. If you stay in a rental that did not meet your
requirements, please let us know. Likewise, if you enjoyed your stay and would like to request the same rental in the future, please let us know and we will forward
this information to the owner. Unfortunately, there will be no refunds if the condominium does not fulfill your expectations.
The towels in your condominium are for your own use and will not be replaced during your stay. We thank you in advance for using them appropriately.
Casago Cancun cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether caused by storms, the electrical company (CFE) issues or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages, which occur due to the lack of water in the town of Playa Del Carmen. We cannot be responsible for weather, acts of nature, and/or other acts of mankind that may impede or otherwise impact your vacation or holiday. Therefore there will be no refunds.
Please contact our reservations office if you have any questions. We are here to help you and we welcome the opportunity.
Thank you again for choosing Casago Cancun as your vacation rental property provider.
Vonage phone: 602 845 8947
Fax line: 602 296 0233
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Check-in time 4:00 pm Mexico Time Check-out time 12:00 am Mexico Time
Thank you for staying at Casago Cancun property. We are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your
convenience and that your stay here will be most pleasurable. Please note that loud, rowdy and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations
of the condominium and of Mexico are strictly enforced and that violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and/or forfeiture of all monies paid. All times quoted in these Rules and Regulations are Mexico Time.
* The HOA maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited. Violators of this and or the rules below are subject to immediate removal from the property.
* NO offensive, intimidating, threatening behavior will be tolerated. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the Resort.
* If there is anything wrong in your unit at check-in time, please notify the front desk within the first 20 minutes (this includes cleaning issues).
* Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items our of the condominium. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
* Please do not move pool furniture from pool areas. For your own safety glass containers are not allowed in pool areas.
* Fireworks, firearms, and drugs are prohibited by Mexican Law. Fireworks are prohibited within 1 mile from the properties.
* No music or loud noise that might disturb owners and renters after 9:45 pm is allowed in order to preserve tranquility.
* Camping on the grounds of the condos or congregating in the parking lot is not allowed.
* It is prohibited to have tents, chairs, towels or to organize games in the green areas (grass).
* Room capacity, 3 bedrooms (6 persons), 2 bedrooms (4 persons), 1 bedrooms (2 persons). Only 2 extra people are allowed per unit if the unit is supplied with sofa sleeper.
* There is a charge for extra people that are 13 years of age and older (12 & under also count as an extra person but there is no charge for them).
* No additional persons are allowed to stay in the rental than the ones allowed per unit type.
* Sleeping inside the vehicles is not allowed.
* BBQ grills are not allowed inside the condos or on the patios. BBQ's have been installed on the premises for your convenience.
* When leaving lower floor condos, please be sure to put the safety bar on the glass door and windows.
* The cleaning service will be provided after you check out of your unit. If your stay is for 1 week or more, bed linens will be changed mid-week.
* Please do not leave trash in hallways, place all trash in the designated trash areas, next to the BBQ grills area.
* Please return all room keys upon checkout, to avoid a replacement key charge.
* ATV's, RV's, Trailers, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, bikes and sand rails must be parked along the designated area by building BD.
* Only registered persons staying at the Resorts are allowed to use common areas such as swimming pool, fitness center BBQ grills, etc these areas cannot be used after 9:45 pm. The guest's visitors are not allowed to use the common areas.
* Casago Cancun and Administration are not responsible for vehicles or items left in them.
* Only condominium renters and owners will be allowed to use the amenities such as the pool and grills. No pets are allowed.
* Casago Cancun and administration are not responsible for items left in the condominium please be sure to lock the units.
* The beach area is not our direct responsibility. We are not responsible for articles forgotten or left in the beach area.
* In case of an emergency after HOA office hours please refer to guard gate for assistance.
* People under the age of 18 cannot use the gym facilities. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the Jacuzzi areas.
* Children must be under adult supervision around pool and Jacuzzi areas at all times. There are no life guards.
* Hanging any sort of clothes or towels on terrace rails is prohibited.
* Swimming suits only are allowed in pools. Street clothes are prohibited in the pools and Jacuzzi.
*Smoking is not permitted in any unit. Out of respect for other guests, smoking should be kept 30 feet away from outside activity centers such as pools and grills.
I have read and understand these rules and regulations, I acknowledge that breaking these rules may cause the loss of any remaining time in the rental unit and the loss of my payment. Deliberate damages will be charged against my credit card or cash deposit on file with Casago Cancun within 10 days of my departure. I take full responsibility for any and all damage I or any of my guests may cause during my occupancy. NOTE: If you plan to use the sofa sleeper request extra linen at the front desk. FORCE MAJEURE: Casago Cancun cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether they are or not caused by storms, the electrical company (CFE) issues or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages, due to the lack of water in the town of Playa Del Carmen. We cannot be responsible for weather, acts of nature, and/or other acts of mankind that may impede or otherwise impact your vacation or holiday. Therefore, there will be no refunds.
Unit # _____________________________________
# of adults staying in the unit ________ Children under 12 ________
Guest Name (Printed):____________________________________
Please contact our reservations office if you have any questions. We are here to help you and we welcome the opportunity. Thank you again for choosing Casago Cancun as your vacation rental property provider.